The Europe Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) has been historically sponsored by Cash Management Companies, as well as suppliers of Currency Note Sorters/Counters/Validators, ATMs, ATM-Recyclers, Teller Cash Dispensing/Recycling Machines, Cash Management Software, Business Intelligence, Vault Management Software, Ink/Dye Staining Technology, Track and Trace Software, Vault Lock and Security Equipment, Retail Smart-safes, Coin Sorting/Dispensing Machines, Process Management, and IT & Consulting Companies to name but a few.
Sponsorship for the 2018 Europe Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) is now OPEN. Please feel free to download the 2018 Europe Sponsor Prospectus for this seminar. This document contains the many benefits of sponsoring as well as statistics about last years' seminar in Budapest.
You can use this document to determine which level your company would be interested in and once you have decided on your level please fill in the Sponsor Enrolment Form and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
Distinguishing Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Our unique and quality program attracts high-level attendance from Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Retailers, Casinos, CITs, and ATM Service Providers
- Only sponsors are allowed to exhibit
- Create brand awareness and leverage your products and solutions to a large target audience before, during and after the event.
- Exclusive marketing to existing or new markets is guaranteed by international delegation of key stakeholders.
- We protect our Sponsor group by making it financially difficult for Competing Suppliers or other suppliers to come as regular delegates and NOT sponsor, thereby protecting your time with the target delegates.
- We restrict supplier registrations to maintain at least a 50% target delegate to supplier delegate ratio — which ensures you will not be talking to a room of suppliers.
- Dedicated Exhibition Time for you to talk with your customers and prospects at your booth (Dedicated Exhibition Time includes Monday Night Welcome Reception, Coffee Breaks, Lunches, Tuesday Evening Reception plus extra time to visit with them at the Delegate Appreciation Dinner on Wednesday night.)
- Silver level sponsors and above will get at least one 45-minute Breakout Session where you can present your product/service solution or business case directly to an interested group.
- Our sponsors play an integral role in planning the conference — allowing for their input and suggestions in our marketing and Presentation Agenda.
- We are not a tradeshow!
Booths and Delegates:
As a Europe Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) sponsor you receive a wide range of benefits depending on the level of sponsorship you choose. The starting level is a Bronze sponsorship which gives you one exhibit booth and 2 delegates at no additional cost. Platinum is the highest available sponsorship level and gives you two adjacent booths with 5 delegates at no additional cost.
Breakout Sessions and General Session Presentations:
Apart from the first two Platinum sponsors to enrol (who are entitled to give a General Session presentation) supplier presentations are not allowed in the General Sessions. Therefore, we offer 45 minute Breakout Sessions to sponsors starting at the Silver level. The Gold and Platinum Sponsorship includes 2 Breakout Sessions. The Breakout Sessions are dedicated slots in which the sponsor can present any topic of their choice.
As an added benefit, sponsors who procure a Bank, Retailer, or Casino customer to give an educational presentation during the General Sessions, may co-present with their customer should the situation warrant such support. Please note, that all presentation requests must be approved by the seminar review committee for educational content and are subject to agenda availability.